South Scarle Parish Meeting manages and maintains the Community Burial Ground on Church Lane and aims to ensure that consistently high standards are maintained. The Burial Ground was first dedicated in May 1949. Since then, the Parish Meeting has provided cemetery services and will endeavour to do so in the future.
To ensure that consistent high standards of service are maintained, the Parish has produced this booklet. It contains the Parish’s guidelines that will ensure statutory requirements are adhered to.