It works in a similar way to many other loyalty shopping sites, but instead of earning points when you shop, you raise a donation for your cause instead. It’s as simple as that!
You can shop with over 2,000 well known stores and each will donate up to 15% of what you spend. For example, John Lewis will donate 1%, Amazon 1.5%, The Body Shop 6%, some insurance retailers will even donate up to £30 simply for taking out a policy with them!
It’s really easy to get started (we don’t call it easyfundraising for nothing!)
If you would like to support SOUTH SCARLE COMMUNITY CENTRE:
- Visit http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/southscarlecc
- Click Sign me up and follow the instructions
Community Champions is Lincolnshire Co-op’s way of sharing profits with the community. As the Co-op is owned by its members, they want to put them firmly in the driving seat, giving them the power to help their local community.
If you are a Lincolnshire Co-op member and have a dividend card you can now help us with our fundraising.
- Simply visit www.lincolnshire.coop/communitychampions
- Select the ‘CHOOSE YOUR OWN COMMUNITY CHAMPION’ option.
- Follow the steps and elect ‘SOUTH SCARLE COMMUNITY CENTRE’.
If you have any issues call 01522 78 11 35 for assistance.